Strange Mouse behaviior

Michael Comperchio mcmprch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:29:38 UTC 2009

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I wonder is anyone else had the same experience as I had with a new
> Microsoft USB mouse.
>
> I have a laptop that double boots to Win XP and F9. I bought a new
> Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000. Everything was fine until I decided to use
> the CD provided to install all the special effects in the XP
> environment.

Beware, dual boot, Fedora knows windows is out there and doesn't like
it! I think that re-booting to windows is what caused F10 to not sync
with my Lifedrive. So now I stay out of the windows side. I wonder how
long F10 is going to make me pay penance?

Sorry, I know this isn't an answer, but I couldn't resist, because I
kinda believe it!
Michael