PackageKit has eaten my system (again!) THANKS

DB Freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 10:57:33 UTC 2009

DB wrote:
> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:53:04 +0100

Thanks to all who tried to help me out of my predicament!

2 weeks of flu + family visiting meant I didn't get a chance to follows
Anne's off-list suggestion to reinstall till last night, but I now seem
to be more or less back to square one!!!!!

Scary thought - the first set of updates that were thrown up after the
install were the same ones that crashed me before.  This time they worked!!

Again, thanks all for your time & patience,  Happy New 2009, lots of
luck & happiness

Dave