hostapd for Fedora 10

Fennix cn.stefan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:58:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> Support wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have not setup an AP for a while and would like someone to point in
> > the right direction on setting an AP on Fedora 10. One can only find
> > hostapd for FC8 and not 10.
> >
> > Much appreciated in advanced!
> >
> You have committed one of the cardinal sins of mail list postings.
> You've hijacked a thread.....
>
> I've deleted the "References" header from this message so it should
> appear as a new thread.
>
> Don't reply to a message, and change the subject to your choice....
> that is hijacking.   Breaks threading an gives people an upset tummy.
>

> --
> idleness, n.: Leisure gone to seed. Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
>

> --

Hi Ed and Alex.
Really do not understand the complaint about "Hijacked Thread."   My email
is gmail and shows Alex with the 1st email of a new thread and Ed replying
with 2nd message that this is a hijacked subject....  This is not the first
time I have seen this with a new thread.  Does this show differently with
other email readers?
Really want to understand this question.  Why does this question often
appear on what gmail shows as "new threads?"
Fnnix