F10 OpenOffice default page size

Pavel Lisy pali at tmapy.cz
Tue Jan 6 15:13:22 UTC 2009

Tim píše v Út 06. 01. 2009 v 22:14 +1030:
> On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 16:38 +0900, Otgonbayar.A wrote:
> > On Fedora 10 when I print a document in page size A4 it prints in Letter
> > size. Is it only my problem or does someone have same problem?

It was my longtime question too.

> I should ask the obvious:
>
> Is this printing a document that has already been created?  (Which will
> come with its own page size as part of the document.)  You'll never fix
> this externally, for all such documents.

I had the same problems with .doc documents from my friends and I am
pretty sure that there was A4 paper size inside because nobody use
letter paper size in our region. But OOorg has set letter paper size for
print always. After hint that I mentioned in my previous email it is
working better.

Pavel

--
Pavel Lisy <pali at tmapy.cz>