xml editors for f9

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 6 20:17:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 12:01:30PM -0800, Paul Blond? wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the list of editors. I will check them out gradually.
I discovered vim scripts for handling xml + other stuff at
http://www.pinkjuice.com/howto/vimxml/setup.xml#xmledit
so I will probably stick with vim until I stumble across something
really compelling (that's how I switched to Firefox).