rpmbuild not working on FC 10

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 21:51:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Linux student wrote:

> I am trying to build rpm using same spec files i've used on FC8 but
> after upgrading my system to FC10 rpmbuild not working for me :

The big difference between rpmbuild on F10 and earlier Fedoras is that it
works in a different directory by default, in ~username/rpmbuild rather
than /usr/src/redhat . This makes it easier to build rpms as an ordinary
user, but it does mean that you might need to move some files around for
something that worked on previous Fedora versions.

 	Michael Young