Macromedia Flash Player on x86_64 system.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Jan 8 15:57:09 UTC 2009

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
>   Did the flash work. I have a 64bit system, but since there is the
> released 32bit version, I followed the instructions in the Fedora 10 FAQ.
>
> Worked just fine

I have been running the 64 bit beta since it first came out on F8.  Now
I am running it on F10 on a fresh install.  No issues that I have come
across yet.  Seems to be stable from what I have seen.  Only one site
didn't work but I am not sure if that was a flash issue or something else.

Now if Adobe would get a Shockwave application for Linux it would be great.
--
Robin Laing