Media Player with bookmarks

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Jan 8 16:40:45 UTC 2009

>> Anyone know of a media player for F10 that has favorites like
>> Media Player Classic for windows with position?
>>
>You have to remember that many of us haven't a clue what Media Player Classic
>does, so unless you are very specific we have to guess :-)  Meanwhile, amarok
>can give ratings to tracks and can, I believe, offer a list of recently played
>tracks.  I think amarok1 could select most-played tracks, which would equate
>to favourites, but I'm not certain whether this is the version of amarok2 that
>most distros have yet.

Anne,
I want favorites with position, so if you have never used mpc and don't know that
lingo (sorry) it allows you to pause a video, and make a bookmark like in firefox
to that video, but also remember its position. Handy for stopping a video and returning
to it later!

Amarok in F10 is so unstable I can't bear to use it and rythembox doesn't do this
so I am still searching :(

Thanks!
jlc