Log Files

Leon Vergottini leon.vergottini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:43:59 UTC 2009

Hi

Thanks to all who gave me information on how to setup a mail server.  I have
learn alot from it.  Sadly the project has been cancelled.

I do need help again.   I would like to know if Fedora has a log file which
log all events by all users and where can I found it?  Also if possible, can
such a log file be created if there is not such a log file.

Once again, you do not need to give me the exact info, just point me in the
right direction.  I like to figure out these kind of things.

Regards
Leon