wine-pulseaudio how-to?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Sat Jan 10 00:35:25 UTC 2009

I'm attempting to use the new package "wine-pulseaudio" that's now
available, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything. I see it
provides a /usr/lib/wine/winepulse.drv.so but this is only part of the
puzzle. I tried editing the registry to use the "pulse" audio driver,
but this causes wine to complain about a bad driver selection.

Are all the patches for pulseaudio support in the fedora wine package?
If so, how does one use it instead of ALSA?