Asset Management

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 22:17:56 UTC 2009

hi,.

take this with a grain of salt. i would suggest that you look at one of the
open source apps, and talk with the dev team if possible, or submit your
initial request to their email lists if they have one. (assuming you haven't
done this yet!!)

i'm willing to bet that pieces of what you want, already exist, but that
you're going to have to invest some programming to get it just right for
your needs...

good luck on this one!