For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 00:11:52 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>> I doubt it changed your settings behind your back.  It's more
>> likely that your email provider has a filtering problem.
>
> Well, if your e-mail bounces repeatedly, you can end up with getting
> your mail delivery automatically disabled. It's still a problem on
> your end, but the setting also has to be fixed on the server end
> once the problem is fixed.

This appears to be what has happened.  I took a look at your
subscription info in the mailman admin interface and it shows that
your address is blocked:

"Delivery was disabled by the system due to excessive bouncing from the
member's address."

As a list admin, we don't have access to see just what the bounces
were, so I can't tell you any more than this.

I have re-enabled your mail delivery (which you may do as well, if it
happens again).  To re-enable, visit your list options page and set
the "Mail delivery" option to Enabled.

Hopefully, you won't have to do this. :)

Suppose I were a member of Congress, and suppose I were an idiot. But,
I repeat myself.
    -- Mark Twain