Question for our users

Joe Feely joe.feely at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:17:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> > Hello Fedora Users!  I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind answering
> > the following questions for me to the list.
> >
> > What is Fedora (the operating system)?

Something I have happily used for the last 4 to 5 years now. My wife and kids (now 9 and 12) use it too, even got a couple (so far) of neighbours (in their sixties) happily using it instead of Windows (was a waste of money to subscribe to anti virus / malware etc to keep it clean enough to use).

> > Who uses Fedora?

Even fairly ordinary folks like us.

> > Who should use Fedora?

Everyone! Though I would be quite happy to see everyone use some flavour
of GNU/Linux.

Joe