Has anyone else's mouse/keyboard gone kind of wonky in recent days ?

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:58:24 UTC 2009

I had a wireless mouse as well (not bluetooth, and not infrared - just
RF wireless.
Worked for a while, then went wacky and from there to dead.
Seems that once they start going wacky, just replace them.

So, I have replaced it with a bluetooth mouse. Problem is, it will not
stay connected :(
I have to do hidd --connect B1:C4:98:31:07:14 every time it gets
disconnected.
In the bluetooth preferences, I have set the time to
"Make Adapter Invisible After:"  to Never.
Still, it disconnects after a while.