Question for our users

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Jan 20 05:07:31 UTC 2009

JD wrote:
> Hey Arthur! Relax man!!! I agree with Ralf. Fedora IS ALWAYS a Beta!!!
> Actually all software, even if labeled "RELEASE"
> is always a beta. Why do you think there are always updates
> and fixes and new versions?
Pardon, that's not my point.

I am not having much problems with seeing many updates/fixes, conversely
I would expect a distributor to fix each and every bug/problem they get
to know about, ASAP.

My point is Fedora being shipped equipped with knowingly broken,
immature and incomplete pieces of SW having been made key-components of
the OS.

Ralf