Question for our users

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:00:31 UTC 2009

I can only re-iterate my POV - i.e. I like Linux and FreeBSD
because they are works in progress. I don't care if something
is not working. I will just not use it, nor will I set it up
in a manner that will make my life depend on it.
So, accept FREE software as a gift- a great gift, by my reckoning.
You can ALWAYS go to windows, or may I suggest OS-X?

Cheers,

JD