Has anyone else's mouse/keyboard gone kind of wonky in recent days ?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:34:53 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
<m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 18:33 -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:
>> Is anyone else experiencing this behavior ?   Any ideas why I would be ?
>
> There's a bug somewhere. I've been having the same problem with my
> Logitech wireless mouse ever since I moved to Fedora 10.  It's quite
> annoying.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ranbir

My wife's laptop has an issue where a random keystroke will be
repeated until another key is pressed. This did not happen in F9 but
only after I upgraded her to F10. An additional annoyance we've both
noticed on all 3 of our F10 computers is in Firefox about 20% of the
time a right mouse button click on any web page element will get
automatically and randomly interpreted as one of the right click
options but I'll never see the menu popup.

Richard