Has anyone else's mouse/keyboard gone kind of wonky in recent days ?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jan 21 03:58:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 22:23 -0500, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 18:33 -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > Is anyone else experiencing this behavior ?   Any ideas why I would be ?
>
> There's a bug somewhere. I've been having the same problem with my
> Logitech wireless mouse ever since I moved to Fedora 10.  It's quite
> annoying.
----
I think that this topic came up the other day...try increasing the delay
on 'mouse clicks'

On KDE, systemsettings => Keyboard & Mouse => Mouse => Advanced

adjust settings for 'double click interval' and 'drag start time'

you can adjust the keyboard repeat timing too

Don't know where these bodies are buried in GNOME.

Craig