xorg.conf

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 20:06:41 UTC 2009

Hi Caroll and welcome

If your monitor and keyboard setup are recognized by X, thorough the new nefarious ways, then you do not need to have an xorg.conf. If you need something non-basic, then you may choose to download and run  system-config-display (A gui version will appear in Gnome) or you may choose to create your own xorg.conf.

I for one had to create one for my system.

Regards

Leslie