TV tuner card in f10

Endy endy at digitalgrotto.net
Thu Jan 22 07:31:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've got a Sabrent SBTV/FM tuner card in my media box.  In fedora 9 the
tuner card worked perfectly with the right tuner type module argument.
However, after upgrading to fedora 10, the tuner is no longer usable.
It is listed under lspci, but dmesg returns no relevant information
other than acknowledging that the module has been loaded, and there are
no /dev/video devices created.  Manually creating them has no effect.

I'm stumped and tvtime reports that it can't use /dev/video0 (since it
doesn't exist).  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Endy