FC10 XFCE desktop build 20090123

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jan 26 17:24:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:15:20 +0000
phil <happyharrysco1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>    man i wish you posted this sooner as it would have saved me a load
> of work as i've just done the same thing, though i used the 2.6.28-4
> kernel from koji and i also modified the %post section of the
> kickstart file to include some aspire one specific changes. i can't
> see the link to your kickstart file can you give me a direct link

I think it's great that you guys are making your own spins. :)

Perhaps if you are interested you would be interested in helping out
with the offical Xfce spin? Feel free to contact me off list if so.
Of course we are more constrained there, only releasing at release
time, and not adding in any packages that are not in Fedora.

Have fun,

kevin