Video Streaming Problems With Firefox

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:10:03 UTC 2009

     Hello,

  Since a few weeks, I have a problem watching videos with Firefox,
including on YouTube. The picture would move for s second or so, then
get stuck a few seconds. Sound consists of loops of a fraction of a
second. When the problem started, I still had F9, but upgrade to F10
did not help, either. System monitor shows no signs of exhaustion of
any resources. Could not find any hints on the web, but then, I am not
even sure what to look for. Any idea? Thanks a lot!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)