Internet connection in F10 via bluetooth-connected WM6 phone?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:38:46 UTC 2009

Mohan-13 wrote:

> I am using wmwifi app which would convert your windows mobile into an
> access point.
>
> http://global.wmwifirouter.com/trial/
>
> it works flawlessly, its kinda off amazing to see the speed you get with
> the mobile broadband.

Thanks for the link and the info - though in this case it would need to have
the wifi on the phone turned on which needs more power than bluetooth - also
it is proprietary, non-free, and does not do wpa directly, but it is a
facility that some may wish to use.

I can see that in my original question I know that on the phone concerned
the first step is turning on "internet connection sharing", and pairing via
bluetooth with the laptop are the first steps. Once that is done I guess I
will have to fiddle with NM to try and establish the PAN link.  It looks
doable but I will have to try it out to learn what is needed to get it
working.