Windowmaker and NetworkManager

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 29 06:35:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 21:54 -0800, suvayu ali wrote:
> Also, I am having trouble NM and Evolution remember the password, but
> I guess that calls for another thread after some more extensive
> searching.

Not sure about network manager's requirements, but it's been my
experience that unless you logged into Gnome via GDM as yourself, you'd
have to type in the password to use Evolution.  e.g. Logging in as
someone else, then "su - tim" to myself wouldn't work, I'd have to type
in the password.  It seems like something to do with Gnome sessions.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.