ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 30 03:36:34 UTC 2009

Tim wrote:

> Not around here.  The on-line vendors push their prices up to the same
<snip>
> The *cheaper* to buy it on-line phase was very short lived, as soon as
> they realised they could make even more money by raising their prices,

my apologies, i keep forgetting which side of equator you are on.

not only do your toilets flush in reverse, so do business practices. <gbwg>

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****