Update revisor

Frank Murphy frankly3d at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 30 07:57:50 UTC 2009

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> You may be interested in participating in our Test Team even if only you
> report your upgrade from Fedora 8 went good or bad.
>
> http://lists.fedoraunity.org/pipermail/test-team/2009-January/000304.html
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen
> -kanarip

Hi Jeroen,

I would like to get involved with Unity testing.
Will be getting a couple of boxes purely for that.

What I was wondering is, (similar to previous poster)
Is if in co-operation with PackageKit.
If the Unity disks could be used as a formal u\g path,
for the freemedia program.
(As Unity states it is not officially sponsored, as a result of which we
cannot avail of them in that situ.)

But if they could be seen as a viable u\g, along with official Disk?

We can move this to Amb-list if you fell it more appropriate.

Frank