OpenOffice Draw for Site Maps?

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 08:53:45 UTC 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009 16:03:49 Mike Cloaked wrote:
> Anne Wilson-4 wrote:
> > I can't answer about the OOo tool - I haven't used it.  However, you
> > might find this helpful - it seems to do what you need:
> >
> > http://userbase.kde.org/Kivio
>
> It works in fully up to date F10 - but according to
> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/koffice/kivio/page-export.html
> you should be able to export as an image - I just tried it you only get
> kivio or xml format - what do you need to do to get image export? If this
> is not available in the current version then this will limit its
> usefulness? --
> http://www.nabble.com/OpenOffice-Draw-for-Site-Maps--tp21720474p21729805.ht
>ml Sent from the Fedora List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mike, this is the reply I got:
<quote>
I haven't got an install of kivio anymore, so I cannot check, but I suspect
that this is the typical Fedora problem where all import/export filters for
all KOffice apps are in a separate package.

Mike, could you check whether you've got something like koffice-filters
installed?
</quote>

Anne