Radio suddenly appears.

Seann Clark nombrandue at tsukinokage.net
Fri Jan 30 21:23:02 UTC 2009

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I sat down to read my mail. Suddenly when I open firefox I get a radio
> broadcast in Spanish.  It lasted for 10 minutes no matter what web
> location I was at, then suddenly it stopped.
>
> Any explanations out there.
> --
> I might have gone to West Point, but I was too proud to speak to a
> congressman. -- Will Rogers
> Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net

Pop unders, banners and so forth does that at times, depending.

On the other hand, maybe your computer was trying to tell you to get
Spanish food for dinner that night..

A problem that I HAVE seen before (Puerto Rican version but about the
same) was the guy down the street from me had a 60 foot HAM radio tower
and used to have a blast with his friends on it. At power levels that I
could pick it up on my Stereo while it was in standby mode. Could have
been some EM bleed that your speakers managed to pick up, and the
power/amp section just boosted it.

~Seann