Radio suddenly appears.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 14:34:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 14:31 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I sat down to read my mail. Suddenly when I open firefox I get a radio
> broadcast in Spanish.  It lasted for ere10 minutes no matter what web
> location I was at, then suddenly it stopped.
>
> Any explanations out there.

It happened again today for about 10 minutes. I only hear it when
firefox is open. There used for a long time to be a CB operator that we
would hear since we are near the Interstate but that has not happened
for a long time. I guess it will remain a mystery.
Promptness is its own reward, if one lives by the clock instead of the
sword.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net