Anyway like to "Test" the java site below. F9

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Sat Jan 31 16:00:38 UTC 2009

As it's quiet this afternoon, apart from several tests, could someone try the
java site below, and verify the jigsaw applet won't load/initiate, using the
java version installed on F9.

http://www.jigzone.com

The java test applet does work ok though.
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

The site works ok on Opera, and Konqueror, but I have to set a specific path
to java on both.

The java path for Opera is below.
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0/jre/lib/i386

And for Konqueror.
/usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.6.0/bin/java

The site works ok on Firefox, with Sun's java installed, as I've tried that on
another distro on the same machine.

F9 is 32bit

Thanks for any help.

Nigel.