Where to get the java plugin for F10. I'm using F9

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Sat Jan 31 20:27:12 UTC 2009

Where do I get the java plugin from for F10. I'm using F9, but have problems
with some java sites, and believe that the F10 version of the plugin resolves
these problems.

I've already tried altering my sources list in apt to the F10 everything repo,
but am getting parsing errors, which is annoying to say the least.

All I want to do is download an rpm for the the java plugin for F10, but can't
find it anywhere. and I have tried google, but that's a waste of time.

A link would be helpfull, and I'd be most gratefull for that.

Nigel.