KDE4 Widget Inconsistency

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Sat Jan 31 20:54:55 UTC 2009

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:44:57 +0000
Anne Wilson <annew at kde.org> wrote:

> If no-one else is seeing it (and I haven't seen it
> either) it is very likely something in your particular
> setup - maybe left over from a previous install? Try
> RDB's advice.

Weird fix. If I leave an application in the taskbar when I
log off or power-off, the session is restored with
everything in place. In any event, I'll delete the
configuration files and see what happens.

BTW, gnome refused to burn the iso from that kde4.2 torrent.
I am downloading it again to see if that creates a valid
image file. If not, I'll let Rex know.

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com