some doubts about software

pavan kumar pavan4c4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:16:34 UTC 2009

                            respected sir,

                 sub: weather i can install fedora linux+windows how ???

                                                         as i am a big fan
to the linux i want to change my os from windows to linux , but i am not
able to manage linux properly , i have not taken any courses in our area ,
no institution in our is unable to tell linux  very well , so please send
some preferences to handle linux. please tell me that can i install windows
+ linux in one hard disk, like installing widows+windows in one hard as
bootable.

                                                                thanking
you,

yours faithfully,