configure phonon with no kde

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:44:23 UTC 2009

Fedora 10 i386. I'm playing with minitube
(http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube). I have no kde installed and this
is the only application for which I had to install phonon (along with
phonon-backend-xine and  phonon-backend-gstreamer). qtconfig-qt4 says
that phonon is not available, but the minitube got sound already, so all
I need works. However, minitube blocks the sound output while running,
which makes me think that audio sink is set to OSS. The question is How
do I configure phonon without installing the whole KDE if qtconfig
doesn't see it?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./