Nfs permissions problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Jul 4 20:17:35 UTC 2009

Can anyone tell me how to enable user "bobg" to access the nfs server on
my box48?

At the rate I'm going I will have all the permissions set to 777, will
need a new install to get them back where they ought to be.

    [bobg at box9 ~]$ ll -al  /mnt/home
    ls: cannot access /mnt/home: Permission denied
    [bobg at box9 ~]$ cd /mnt/home
    bash: cd: /mnt/home: Permission denied
    [bobg at box9 ~]$ ll -al  /mnt/home
    ls: cannot access /mnt/home: Permission denied

Nfs works fine as route but I haven't been able to find why permissions
wont allow a user access. Both are running F-10 and up to date.

I really need some help on this.

Bob

.