transfer evolution contacts

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Jul 5 14:46:05 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 03:33 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> I am confused. Under the contacts view I see nothing called address book to click on.
> Under Actions tab there are options to copy contacts somewhere but I am
> at a loss how you tell it where to copy them to.
>
> However, I found no option to load or copy them back anywhere.

Try File/Save address book as vcard.  Once you save it, then you can
start evo, go to file/import (or you may have to go back to contacts
view again) and import single file and select the list.vcf that you
saved earlier.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org