Problem with evolution after migrating to FC11

Shridhar Sahukar shridhar.sahukar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:16:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was using evolution on FC10, and after I migrated to FC11, I am seeing a
problem as described below:

I have created a bunch of sub folders under Inbox, which are organized in
some hierarchy, and I have defined filters to transfer each of the mail into
selected folder. On FC10, whenever a new mail appeared into a sub folder,
the folder would get highlighed indicating number of new mails. However,
this is not happening on FC11.

On FC11, when ever a new mail appears into Inbox (not filtered into
subfolder), then Inbox folder gets highlighted, but same doesnt happen with
sub folders.

I suspected it to be an issue with evolution version (2.26.2), I tried using
an older version (2.24.5), but still facing same problem. So wondering if it
is anything to do with FC11.

Highly appreciate any  help in this regard.

Regards,
Shridhar