64-bit LXDE spin/remix

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 11 17:46:53 UTC 2009

On 07/11/2009 11:01 PM, Globe Trotter wrote:

> No question, but the line you took out from my response says that there is no way you can measure interest in 64-bit or other LXDE since there is no way this can be gauged since it is not provided.

Yes, but my point is that since 32-bit downloads and use is the majority
by far, the feedback from users using that architecture is going to be
naturally more and therefore for the purposes of getting more feedback,
that is architecture more developers are going to target.  This is
something quite obvious. If you are put off by that, I can't help you.

> Yes, but the step-by-step instructions are far from clear. Also, I would perhaps add some of my own rpms that i believe should be in...

What is not clear?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Rahul