Upgrade from FC6 to FC11

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Jul 12 00:02:33 UTC 2009

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I have other Fedora things needing doing, so I am not going to spend my
> limited time championing changes in raid 10 configruation restrictions
> when I don't use it and don't know much about its details.

You have missed what I said twice, so let it go . I said you might ask
to use existing arrays, period. Not raid-10, not degraded raid-1, not
with extra space.

I also suggested it be done as a clearly labeled RFE, because people who
look at the existing entry think it's a bug report for something which
is working properly. Going through all the right motions makes it easier
to get others to agree.

I made a suggestion which might solve your problem, and you reject it
because it might also solve mine.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a