mailing list pgp signatures...

Rick Sewill rsewill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:03:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 12:22 -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:

I stand corrected.  I was using signature and pgp public key
interchangeably.  Shame on me.

Steve, when I click on your signature, I can extract your public DSA
public key, F0BE3724, see that it is verified, because you registered it
with the pgp servers (Thank you for registering!), but untrusted by me,
and if I wish to take further steps, I could trust what you sign.

This is a good example where we could build a trust relationship if we
took further steps.

-Rick