mailing list pgp signatures...

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:27:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM, g<geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Fennix wrote:
>
>> Somehow I am disappointed to see all of this.  G does not write often but
>> does so when he does think that it is worth offering a usefull contribution
>
> i thank you for your support. even if it was 'text/html'. :)
>
> i am not aware of 'karl', from what you say about him, i appreciate that you
> do not hold me in same realm.

I don't think you belong in the same realm. You know unix and the advice
you give can be accepted or not. Everyone has a choice.

<....snip..>

> a couple of times i have been a little 'off base' with my reply and when i
> have been corrected or further informed, i have been appreciative.

That I have seen.

<..snip...>

> as for david, this whole situation could have been avoided if his attitude
> had been different from start. granted, i did not respond he wished and i
> do believe that this is very much a part of why he has reacted as he has.

No kidding. That was nothing short of a *very* energetic reply. Most probably
anyone would have had some sort of reaction to your genuine way of
expressing yourself. I knew there was fire coming down your way the
minute I read that post.

> he needs to mature and gain a better understanding of how to deal with
> people. not be child like and act as he has because he did not get his
> way and i did not conform to his wishes.

Maybe the fact that you're a mature adult gives you a certain perspective
of other people's level of maturity. In the end we all need to learn something.

~af