disabling IRQ # 16

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 06:24:09 UTC 2009

g wrote:

> from what i recalled of problems with irq 16, apic slots, you had a conflict

reading after return, 'apic slots' is wrong choice of wording. correct to
'i/o apic'. that is if you have a dual processor.

anyway, you appear to have an irq 16 conflict.

apologies for my confusion. it has been another long day with problems with
my mom and my thoughts are too wrapped up with her problems.

later.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.