From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:21:29 UTC 2009

You could try yum reinstalling PulseAudio.

If you had tried a fresh install of F11 on a small side partition, you
could figure out whether "F11 sound is the problem" or "my upgrade"
was the problem, since Fedora upgrades seem to have bugs of their own
quite often, and the Linux sound infrastructure did go through changes
between F10 and F11; wouldn't surprise me to hear that a plain upgrade
wouldn't work right.

I'd try reinstalling PulseAudio.  Then I'd try a clean install of Fedora.