command line playing of radio internet streams

olivares14031 at yahoo.com olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 02:45:36 UTC 2009

thanks much for the cdda2wav !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great that you liked it :), I have had some trouble with rythmbox, and others too, sometimes  I let xine play cd's too when all the others fail.  cdda2wav has worked well for me, so I turn to it when the others crash, and don't play anything for me.

Antonio, do you have any suggestions for command line playing of
radio internet streams?

Have you tried mplayer?

Mplayer has worked for me before.  If something does not work as it should let me know and I can relate it to mplayer-users list :)

Regards,

Antonio