Typo

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:44:44 UTC 2009

Al,

Correct the following in the "Request a book" page: "O'reilly is one
of out sponsors, please visit the O'reilly web site at
http://oreilly.com/ to help you determine which book you would like to
review."

 "... one of out .." should be "... one of our .."

This is also a run-on sentence. Too long. Too wordy. You don't need
the URL.  Hyper link to "O'reilly web site" or omit it entirely.  [You
don't even need the hyper link. The Sponsors column already provides a
link.]

My own preference would be to drop the direct link for requesting a
book from the main menu. I would create a link in the "Book Reviews"
page. I also would not single out O'reilly as a source for books.
Although O'reilly is a "sponsor". It is a weak sponsorship. We do not
get any monetary support. We are not their shill. Ask Bruce for other
book sources. Reference the sources together.

-- Kam