Partitioning FC11 ??

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200907 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:25:54 UTC 2009

Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> writes:
> I can't answer that, Albert, but I am damned tired of it. I got sda1 for a
> boot partition on the third try, but there is a 300 meg hole between it and
> sda2 cuz it simply will not allow more than 199 megs for the boot partition.
> That problem is about to end with the end of F10.

Why not just go with the flow and tell anacondia to "use the whole disk"
and be done with it?  It will redo the partition table, install a new
low-level boot loader in the mbr and make a new and shiny fs and/or lvm
and fs on each fdisk partition.  That is going to be the best tested
code path and unless you really want to help debug anacondia, why ask
for all that aggravation?

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11