Ranter or evangelist?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 20 09:28:08 UTC 2009

Tim:

gilpel at altern.org:
> Absolutely not. I didn't change Pirut, Pirut, Pirut -- did you read Pirut?
> -- default settings.

Did you, or did you not, say (a few messages back), that you used
wildcards with installing mplayer packages?

e.g. I could so something similarly silly by installing *font* packages,
and probably drag in all of something like Tex, and a pile of games,
because I'd install a font package it for it, and that font package
would depend on the main package.

Be careful of using wildcards when messing with your filesystem, too.
Do it badly, and you can match "../" losing more than you intend to when
removing files.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686