fedora 11 worst then ever release

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:15:17 UTC 2009

on 07/25/2009 11:46 AM Chuck Anderson wrote:

> I don't even upgrade anymore.  I just keep two partitions (Logical
> Volumes actually)--one for Fedora N and one for Fedora N+1.

interesting idea. Do you keep the same home for both?

I don't do upgrades either, since the time rh9 to fc1 didn't work for
me. But I dont complain, kind of got used to the idea that fedora is not
made for upgrades. However, fresh install every time takes too much time
for  deploying all the old tweaked configs and stuff... so I switch
between versions just once a year, from f N to f n+2, keeping two
consequent  version of fedora on two different machines.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./