[Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 26 08:28:31 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-25 at 09:23 +0500, gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> I don't remember receiving a single answer to the problem I was
> facing: WMV didn't play at Radio-Canada with Totem.

You're not likely to get answers to questions in an e-mail that's
unrelated to the message topic.  People look at the list of message
subjects, and read the ones that pique their interest.  Many will avoid
topics that smack of political bullcrap, like this one.

I don't recall an appropriate thread about your question.  And I've only
had the briefest look at the Radio Canada website you've mentioned,
primarily because I can't read French.  It's too difficult trying to
figure out what to do on a website that's in a foreign language.  I
won't be the only person in that position, either.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.