[Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jul 28 02:47:50 UTC 2009

gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> Ed wrote:
>

>> Then, do the list a favor....  If you find something wrong with
>> something you *don't* use....keep you fingers off the keyboard.
>>

> Then, nobody would have known that Totem doesn't work at Radio-Canada or,
> who knows, maybe anytime it has to deal with an .asx file.

And unless a bugzilla is filed...then chances are nothing will be done.
So, unless you are willing to help and do you part as one in the
community....

BTW, I use mplayer extensively....I wonder if questions are being raised
about it....  :-)

--
Harrison's Postulate: For every action, there is an equal and opposite
criticism. Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg